Fabricación de gruas
SUPPLIER QUALITY DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (QUALITY)
Multinational company manufacturer of truck cranes, is seeking for Zaragoza
Located in Zaragoza, the position requires travelling in Spain but also within Europe.
• Apply HIAB Quality Assurance processes to secure technical and quality level supplied by our suppliers in new projects as well as in serial production.
• Apply problem solving methodologies in cross functional teams with other departments and suppliers to assure disturbance free assembly at HIAB.
• Actively monitor and follow-up the Supplier KPI Reporting
• Perform audits at supplier sites
• Train internally and suppliers in quality tools and procedures
• Continuously contribute in cross functional teams to improve Quality, Delivery and Cost.
• College/university degree in engineering or welding.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in supplier quality assurance and in root cause analyses and problem solving methodology.
• Additional experience as manufacturing/process engineering in a component manufacturing company is considered as a merit.
• Experience of external audits.
• Experience in quality tools like PPAP, APQP, 8D, Six sigma, Lean and other quality tools or experience from automotive
• Good skills in the English language.(Fluent in writing and speaking)
The company offers an inspiring position with a variety of interesting and challenging tasks in a dynamic work environment. The company also offers a wide range of future opportunities and possibilities in a great team. Travels estimated to 25-30%, including day trips to local supplier.