Fabricación y distribución de productos plásticos
HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST (PART TIME)
Within 60 years, CURVER has become an international company and the market leader in Europe and beyond specializing in the production and sale of plastic household products for home and leisure. Design & Innovation have always been the core values of CURVER.
By raising Design & Innovation as top priorities, CURVER seeks to always be ahead of the market, constantly exploring new practices and habits, and launching new user-friendly products that make life easier and more fun. We currently have an opening for a
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager in Iberia and Operations Europe, he/she will be responsible for supporting the region, delivering a high level of service and operational advice consistent with company and legal requirements.
Main responsibilities & key accountabilities:
- Payroll and benefits
- Recruitment and selection
- Systems and administration
- Relationship building
- Employee development
- Reporting and analysis
* Support the global HR team on initiatives and projects.
* Be a cultural ambassador for the region by promoting initiatives.
* Contribute and support the continuous improvement of HR systems, practices and
Policies ensuring they underpin our Company culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Postgraduate or Master in Human Resources Management will be highly valued.
- From 3 to 5 years of experience as a Human Resources Generalist with demonstrated
experience in a manufacturing multinational environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) and HR ERP (SAP will be a plus).
- Fluency in Spanish and English is a must.
- Partial Time contract (5 hours in the morning).
- Competitive salary
- Stable incorporation to multinational in process of growth is offered