Multinational group operating in the automotive sector, is selecting for the plant located in Zaragoza
Reporting to the Quality and Enviromental Manager, the Quality Engineer will be responsible for product Launch Advance Quality Planning duties, as defined by the Dana business operating system requirements and applicable customer requirements. These responsibilities are typically assigned and executed for specific Launch programs.
- Bachelor degree in Quality, Engineering, or Science related field.
- 2-3 years of related work experience in Automotive Manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- English, medium level (speaking, reading & writing) is required.
- Experience with ISO/TS Quality Systems is required.
- Experience in Advanced Quality Planning including proficiency with the AIAG Advanced Quality Planning and Control Plan, FMEAs, PPAPs, MSA and Statistical Process Control (SPC) standards.
- Good mechanical/technical skills and ability to read engineering drawings are desirable. GD&T proficiency is highly desirable.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including experience preparing problem solving documents such as 8Ds.
- Experience working directly with customers and suppliers, particularly automotive related.
- Demonstrated proficiency using advanced functions in Microsoft office, SAP is a plus
Incorporation to a well-positioned Multinational Company, in continuous growth, and long-term stable professional plan and negotiable economic conditions according to values provided.