PLANNING AND PRODUCTION LOGISTICS ENGINEER
Multinational group operating in the automotive sector, is selecting for the plant located in Zaragoza
Reporting to the Production & Logistic Manager, the Production Logistics Engineer will ensure fulfillment of the logistic targets regarding delivery dates and inventory.
- To plan and control the different processes to achieve an economic flow of production that guarantees the delivery dates.
- Planning and release production orders to manufacturing, creation of the daily production plan for machines, control and update, customer delivery creation ensuring that plant targets are met.
- In addition, prepares reports and a set of KPI to the Production Department.
- Engineering degree in Industrial Organization or other Engineering plus Logistics’ master
- English B2
- 3 years of related work experience in Automotive Manufacturing Industry
- Demonstrated proficienc using advanced functions in Microsoft office, Excel
- Production planning in SAP
- Knowledge in Quality, Environment and Health and Safety Systems, Quality tools, Production and warehouses management
Incorporation to a well-positioned Multinational Company, in continuous growth, and long-term stable professional plan and negotiable economic conditions according to values provided.