Celulosa, papel y energía
JUNIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
A global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services especially for industries that use bio-based raw materials, primarily the pulp, paper and energy industries, is recruiting a Junior Mechanical Engineer. This company has extensive technological know-how and a broad process understanding in solutions related to the pulp, paper and energy industries and other biomass conversion technologies.
You will manage work orders, regarding their scope and technical specifications, dealing with their planification and follow up, related documentation and quality control. You will also be responsible for the coordination of spare parts, materials and subcontractors works, both quotation and supervision.
You will be challenged to offer a proactively assistance in improvement tasks development in the Roll Center, and a key element to assist inthe workshop maintenance daily activity, for workshop and machinery plan update and work orders supervision.
You will contribute to our customers move forward, with your assistance to theirremote and onsite requests. Regular onsite inspections and maintenance specialized works development will be required.
- University degree in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical or Paper Industry specialization
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in a mechanical or production workshop
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English
- Demonstrated experience working with Autocad
- Fast-decision making ability, proactiveness and flexibility
- Solid analytic resolution,hands-on person and customer oriented profile
- Willingness to globally travel
You will join an industrial leading company in a long term project, and you will become part of a dynamic, multicultural and professional team work and a competitive retribution package will be offered.