Producción y venta de productos de consumo
International Company and Leader in the European market in the production and sale of consumer products, selects for Zaragoza
As a key member of the IBERIA Management team, the Iberia Finance Manager is accountable to manage all finance related strategy, activities and resources in order to facilitate profitable top line growth whilst ensuring strong internal controls and processes that safeguard against business risk.
- This position is the key financial business partner and advisor to the Managing Manager and Management team.
- Design, propose and implement financial strategies, guidelines and procedures within the Company’s values and policies to support short/long-term business needs.
- Oversee that the monthly and yearly financial closing processes are done on a timely and accurate manner and prepares the related reporting accordingly.
- Account for the maintenance and control of the company’s general ledger and related accounting practices, including payables, receivables, inventories, fixed assets, and payroll accounting.
- Work in close cooperation with all departments in the annual budget process: data collection, consolidation, analysis and review. Prepare periodic financial forecast and yearly-budget plan.
- Follow productivity targets, Key Performance Indicators and all relevant data supporting theCompany’s contribution to the Group.
- Provide economic analyses, studies, and counsels on all matters of potentially significant financial impact to the Company, including, economic/competitive trends, pricing, cash flow, product line evaluation, etc.
- Ensure compliance of the Company’s practices with applicable legislation and tax authorities and coordinate timely and accurate statutory financial reporting and submission.
- Lead in the appropriate liaison with third party advisors including banks, insurers, tax inspectors, tax advisors and external auditors.
- Ensure all systems and hardware fully support the business and people needs to carry out day to day requirements;
- Lead and motivate the Finance team; review and assess performance; build employee capacity; build their professional development and enable employees to optimize their contribution to the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance related field.
- In depth knowledge budgeting, forecasting and controlling principles.
- Proven track record in finance management experience both within operations and a commercial environment (5-year experience);
- Significant experience of hands on operations accounting including ownership of standard costing
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficient in SAP and experience in SAP implementation desirable.
- Desirable experience in Power BI, Microsoft 360.
Incorporation to Multinational leader in its sector, and an attractive professional project. The conditions will be negotiated individually depending on the profile provided.
Para inscribirte en esta oferta, manda tu CV actualizado al mail email@example.com indicando la referencia del proceso 3864
Comparte esta oferta